We are committed to respecting intellectual property rights and expect its users to do the same. This DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Policy outlines the procedures for reporting copyright infringement and the actions taken in response to such reports. By accessing or using our blogs, users agree to comply with this policy.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or distributed in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement on this website, please promptly provide the following information to our designated agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works are involved, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of violating activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit the location of the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, or email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Response to Infringement Claims
Upon receiving a valid copyright infringement notice, We will take the following actions:
- Promptly investigate the reported infringement and verify its validity.
- Remove or disable access to the infringing material if found to be valid.
- Notify the user responsible for the infringement and provide them an opportunity to submit a counter-notice.
- In cases where the user submits a counter-notice, We will review the notice and, if appropriate, restore the removed or disabled material.
- We may terminate the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers.
If you believe the material we posted was wrongly removed or disabled due to a copyright infringement claim, you may submit a counter-notice to our designated agent. The counter-notice must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that was removed or disabled and the location at which it appeared before its removal or disablement.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found) and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the copyright infringement notification or their agent.
Please note that submitting a counter-notice may result in legal proceedings between you and the complaining party to determine the ownership of the disputed material. We will not be a party to such proceedings and will not be liable for any resulting damages.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We have a zero-tolerance policy for repeat infringers. Users who repeatedly infringe copyrights will have their accounts terminated, and their access to services will be permanently revoked.
We respect intellectual property rights and take copyright infringement seriously. This DMCA Policy provides guidelines for reporting infringement and outlines the actions to address such claims. By adhering to this policy, We aim to create a fair and lawful gaming environment that protects the rights of content creators.
For any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA Policy, please contact our designated agent at the above address.